A. Only interested parties who have submitted written arguments to the administrative hearing officer prior to the due date, the city planner and appellant, or their representatives, may present oral arguments at the hearing.
B. The administrative hearing officer shall hold a hearing on the appeal within 15 business days after written arguments are due.
C. At the hearing, oral argument shall be subject to the following order and time limitations, unless the administrative hearing officer, for good cause shown, permits a change in the order or an extension of time:
1. City planner or representative, 20 minutes to present the city position and to set forth the evidence and reasons relied upon for the decision;
2. Appellant or representative, 20 minutes;
3. Applicant or representative, if the applicant is not the appellant, 20 minutes;
4. Each other interested party supporting or opposing the appeal, 10 minutes;
5. City planner or representative, for rebuttal, 10 minutes;
6. Appellant or representative, for rebuttal, 10 minutes; and
7. Applicant or representative, if the applicant is not the appellant, for rebuttal, 10 minutes. (Ord. 15-22 § 5, 2015; Ord. 06-29(AM) § 6, 2006; Ord. 04-72 § 6, 2004; Ord. 02-46(SUB)(AM) § 8, 2002)