Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Park use permits for alcohol dispensing, special uses, use of motor vehicles, firearms, fireworks, animals and camping will be issued by the mayor or his or her designee and will address such issues as litter, sanitary facilities, damage, crowd control, traffic control, noise, hours of use, insurance and public notice. (Ord. 08-30 § 6, 2008; prior code § 13.08.030)